An Update Regarding Confirmed COVID-19 Patients on Campus
We would like to inform you of additional confirmed COVID-19 patients on campus as of 24/08/2021:
• 17/8 A faculty member in the Faculty of Aerospace Engineering.
• 17/8 A staff member in the Asher Space Research Institute.
• 20/8 A staff member in the Asher Space Research Institute.
• 20/8 A faculty member in the Henry and Marilyn Taub Faculty of Computer Science.
• 22/8 A student in the Faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering.
• 22/8 A faculty member in the Faculty of Industrial Engineering & Management.
• 22/8 A staff member in the Faculty of Biotechnology and Food Engineering.
• 22/8 A staff member in the Schulich Faculty of Chemistry and the Wolfson Department of Chemical Engineering.
• 23/8 A faculty member in the Ruth and Bruce Rappaport Faculty of Medicine.
• 23/8 A staff member in the Solid State Institute.
• 24/8 A staff membr in the Faculty of Biomedical Engineering.
The Technion operates according to the Ministry of Health’s guidelines. Therefore, as a precautionary measure, anyone who was notified by the Ministry of Health that he has been in direct contact with the patients is required to follow the instructions received. We are in constant contact with the Ministry of Health and will update as necessary.